I have been, yet again, nominated for something! Am I ever popular! 😜
Thank you, Chloe, for nominating me! (That’s a link to her post where she nominated me, by the way; check it out!)
The Awesome Blogger award was originally created by Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala. This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. they have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. that is what truly defines an awesome blogger. ~coffeelovingbookaholic
- Thank the person who nominated you,
- Include the reason for the award,
- Include the award banner in your post,
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward,
- Answer the questions you were given,
- Nominate at least five other awesome bloggers,
- Give your nominees ten questions to answer, and
- Let your nominees know you nominated them!
What’s your favorite season?
Fall! I like how it’s not super freezing (like winter) or super hot (summer).
Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
Oh man. Ummm… *nervous laughter* *stares into space* *stalls* I like spicy food. There. That’s good enough. 😂
(Uh oh… getting stumped.) Have you ever gone foraging in the woods?
Another favorite? Okay, let me try to decide. I love Marvel movies, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Star Wars, and the cartoon Disney ones (Marvel and Star Wars are Disney as well)… can I go with that? 😛
I am so good at this.
What’s one thing that you can’t stand?
When people who aren’t writers pretend that they are super knowledgeable on the subject, and attempt to give you tips. Like, please. Just no. Spare me. Just because you have a Pinterest board on this doesn’t make you a writer. You never write.
Do you like musicals?
Watermelon or cantaloupe?
I think… watermelon.
Zebra or giraffe, and why?
Zebra? Well, if I wanted to ride it, at least I could get on it. Giraffes are too tall. (Everyone is going to hate me now for suggesting riding a zebra 😂)
Le Questions for Le Nominees
- Do you drink coffee?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Are you happy with how fast (or slow) your blog is growing?
- Do you like the cold?
- What is your second favorite color?
- Which do you think is worse: the cold or the flu?
- If you were allowed one superpower of these three, which one would you choose? Controlling storms (includes water and lightning) controlling gravity (you can move things around super easily!) or always being able to see one second in the future (when you choose).
- What are your favorite types of posts to write?
- What kinds of social media do you have? (Include links to all)
- Do you enjoy collabs with people?
And Le Nominees!
(All of those have links to the bloggers’ blogs)
I’m slowly regaining my abilities to nominate people, after that Liebester Award. 😂
The Triad of Caosdif
I have been doing a bunch of writing this past week because I had my Easter break! 😄 Sadly, it is over now, meaning that I am back to studying in school. Not so much writing shall be done now.
I got 23 pages of writing done.
Meaning I literally am only 1 page away from hitting 100 pages of my rewrite, which was my goal for Camp NaNoWriMo. 😱 This is why I should have break more often.
The Storm Inside = I Wrote This??
I opened up the document for my book the other day and began scrolling through it, reading at random points in time. But as I went on, I grew more and more horrified. This is what I launched?? *hides*
And so, I have decided to rewrite the book.
Yes, I can do that. (One of the perks of being self-published 😉)
I’m going to finish rewriting The Triad of Caosdif first, and then begin rewriting The Storm Inside. (Keep an eye out next week for a post on rewriting! *wink wink*)
The Amber Illusion
I know, I’ve mentioned Cassidy a lot over the past month or so. But I have exciting news! She’s hosting a contest right now. Or, at least, it’s ending today. I totally spaced and forgot to mention it last week. Oops.
But anyway, in this contest, you just have to subscribe to her, comment on a blog post of her’s and say that you’ve subscribed, and did so because I mentioned it. (The prize for this is a $25 gift card, just so you know. So if you want to do this as well, you’ve got the rest of today!) (You can check out the rules HERE)
Did you like this Award?
Didn’t I get a lot of writing done?!
Are you going to check out Cassidy’s blog?