So my plans for finally doing another writing post were tossed out the window after Zella from dancing among the stars nominated me for her new tag, Spirit of the Season!
- If you were nominated, thank the person who nominated you. However, you can just do this tag if you want, and mention the blogger you saw the tag from. (If you don’t celebrate Christmas and were tagged, you’re allowed to politely decline to do this)
- Post the tag photo, the rules, and everything.
- Answer the questions.
- Tag people and put new questions down for them to answer, or just use the original questions.
1. What does Christmas mean to you?
It means Jesus being born, and a time where happiness and love come out more in the world.
2. On the day you’re answering this, how many days is it until Christmas?
3. What is a super special Christmas tradition for your family?
Probably the tree. We set it up on Saturday, and decorate it the next day on Sunday. After lights and garlands are on, we each hang up our baby ornaments with our parents taking pictures of us doing it.
4. What are your family doing this year?
We’ll be staying home, and have a nice, fun, relaxing break.
5. What gift do you really hope your family gets you?
Reading socks, and the new Brotherband Chronicles book! (if you want to read that series, read The Ranger’s Apprentice first; that series comes first)
6. What gift are you really excited to give someone else?
I can’t wait to watch two of my friends open they’re; I went a *little* bit crazy with the paper and tape…
Good luck opening those!
7. What is your favorite Christmas carol?
Oh Holy Night
Questions for Nominees:
Same ones as above! If it’s past Christmas when you answer them, just change #2 into how many days it has been since Christmas.
Did you like this tag?
Are you planning to do the tag?