Well, I sure am popular. 😂 I have been nominated for The Liebester Award, another Liebester Award, the Unique Blogger Award, and the Mystery Blogger Award! Let’s take a look at all of them!
Thanks to Cynthia (here’s the post where she nominated me) for nominating me! Here are the rules:
Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award.
Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
Give 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
Give those nominated blogs 11 questions to answer.
1. What is your favorite song and/or album?
Wow. That’s a really hard question! 😂 I like lots of songs and albums. There’s no way for me to choose an answer for this one. 😛
2. What is the last book you read?
The last book I finished was the first book in teh Artemis Fowl series. (Called Artemis Fowl)
3. What is something that annoys you?
When people who don’t ever write try and advice you on your writing. THEY HAVE NO EXPERIENCE. WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?! 😑
4. What’s your favorite flower?
I’m not sure, actually. I don’t really have a favorite flower.
5. What’s your favorite blog to read?
WHAT?! This is almost as bad as the song one! 😖 Ummmmm… I love reading the writing posts from Cait @ Paper Furry. And lots of other posts by lots of other bloggers. 😂
6. What’s your favorite drink? Hot or cold?
I love lots of drinks, but I especially enjoy coffee. Cold coffee is gross (unless it’s a frappuccino), so hot.
7. What’s your favorite season?
Summer! Long vacation, sometimes get to travel to places, sleep in, and my birthday!
8. What is/was your favorite school subject?
LA. I’m a writer, so it comes the easiest to me, and I can enjoy it the most.
9. If you had to fast forward your life 10 years, or go back 10 years, right now, which would you choose?
10. Do you consider yourself an organized person?
Most of the time. Not as organized as my sister who I share a room with, though. 😂
11. What’s a valuable life lesson that you have learned?
Never give up. Work hard to get what you want, and you can. Dream big, and set big goals. Make tiny goals to use as steps to climb the staircase of success. You can do it.
11 Random Facts about Me
- It’s hard for me to find new books to enjoy that I haven’t read yet.
- I get around 30 emails every day. (It piles up fast if I miss a weekend or something 😂)
- If I follow a blog, and their posts only appear in my reader (not my email inbox) I often forget and don’t read them. (I don’t go in my reader very often on WordPress)
- My eyes were blue when I was a baby, but then turned hazel (sadly) (I mean, black hair and blue eyes would’ve been such a great combo!)
- I’m very sarcastic but have to hold my tongue in conversations-it’s rather impressive how much I don’t say. (Unless you’re a friend. Then it all flies out. 😂)
- I go through experiences in real life that scare me, thinking that I’ll just do it so I’ll be able to write about it really well if the need ever arises. (Super thick fog on the highway, huge scary drops, getting an IV, breaking a collarbone)
- I see lots of extremely expensive courses out there ($200+) and I can’t afford them, which is really sad. 😛
- I cannot do my hair. Only ponytails. If I need it fancy (for a family photo, Christmas, Easter, or fancy restaurant) I depend on my eldest sister to do it. Of course, she isn’t always able to, because she’s busy doing her own stuff. So I have to wear a ponytail.
- I used to come home from the library with book stacks a foot high. We literally had to start bringing a separate bag just for me. 😂
- I read more in the fantasy-adventure genre of things, and not mystery too often.
- I don’t like fish.
11 Questions for Nominees
Can I just reuse the ones I had to answer? 😂
I’m not nominating 11 people again. Instead, I’ll aim for 1. (Because there’s 4 tags = 4 people. The trials of my blogging life…)
Thank you to barmac5 for nominating me for it! (Here’s the post where she nominated me)
1. How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging since August 8, 2017, so just over 6 months. 😃
2. What is your favorite tea?
I love a tea that’s called Egyptian Licorice Mint. I don’t need any sweetener for it, and it’s kind of minty, but the licorice leaves a sweet aftertaste. (Even though I actually hate licorice! 😆)
3. How often do you write your blog?
I write drafts all the time and love editing them. I’m just that way. I’ve declared that my posting schedule is every 2 weeks, but it seems to have switched over by itself to every Monday? 😂
4. Where is your favorite place to write your blog?
I mostly just hang out at the main dining table.
5. What is your favorite cake?
I love chocolate cheesecake; my oldest sister makes it for me for my birthday! 😋
6. Have you ever had the traditional afternoon tea?
I think I know what this question is talking about; if so, then yes. I once had a very formal tea party (last July). We all got dressed up fancy, used fancy teacups, and had little sandwiches and everything!
7. Do you have one particular coffee brand you love, and if so what’s it called?
Can I go with Starbucks? I don’t pay much attention to which coffee beans we use, so I keep on accidentally having the kind of coffee I don’t like. 😆 (Except Spring. I know that’s one I don’t like.)
8. Do you make your own cakes?
Nope! My oldest sister is the baker of the family and has been doing it for years. We leave cake making to her. 😆
9. Where do you want your blog to be in 12 months time?
I want to have over 100 followers, my next book self-published, people learning lots of great writing stuff from me, and a steady stream of money coming my way through my blog. 😃 (Think that’s a tall order? Just watch me.)
10. Do you enjoy writing your blog?
Yes! I mean, it’s been a bit stressful, what with moving to a new host and trying to make something you guys will like for an email opt-in, but I hope that it’ll be worth it! 😃 (Please, SIGN UP BELOW. PLEASE? 😭) (Or tell your friends. I’ve spent many hours wondering what I can do to grow the email list, and it’s giving me a perpetual headache.)
11. Have you made lots of friends through your blog?
Definitely! Lots of cool bloggers talk to me in the comments of their blogs, which is awesome, and I’m happy to say that I have a bunch of cool friends with bloggers now. 😉
11 Facts about Me
- I don’t like the new hosting place for writing posts.
- So I use my old one and just copy and paste it into the new one for the posting. 😆
- I was once reading something aloud, and almost said ‘selfish’ instead of ‘selfless’.
- I love fonts.
- I love graphics as well.
- I suck at math.
- I like biology better than chemistry and physics.
- But I don’t want to be a doctor.
- I sometimes have like 5 tabs open for research for something in a book for just 1 sentence of the book. 😂
- I was sure a month ago that I wanted to become a story-board person with Disney.
- But now I’m questioning this, and wondering if maybe I want to just blog and write for a living? (Even though it’s scary because the money wouldn’t be steady)
Questions for Nominees
Same ones that I was asked. (What? They were good questions! 😂)
1. Answer all the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
2. Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
3. Nominate 8-13 bloggers for this award
4. Provide 3 questions for your nominees
- Do you like chocolate? Yes! I love chocolate! 😍
- What size of shoe do you wear? Like a 6.
- Do you have any pets? Yep! We have 2 bunnies, both girls and sisters, named Oreo and Cookie!
Questions for Nominees:
- How many things have you been nominated for before?
- Do you like being nominated?
- Do you think your readers enjoy reading these kinds of posts?
*searches for another nominee*
Sapphire @ Simply Sapphire Song (who, by the way, is super awesome, because she’s Alpha Reading The Triad of Caosdif! 😉)
Thank you, Ariana, for nominating me! Click HERE and be led to her post about it!
- Put the award logo in your post
- Thank the person who nominated you and provides a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of this award and provide a link to their blog too! (give credit guys give credit)
- Tell the reader 3 things about yourself!
- Nominate 10-20 people for this award
- Don’t forget to notify your nominees by commenting on their blog!
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of your choice and one silly question
- Share links to your best post
- And lastly, answer the questions that were asked of you!
This tag was created by Okoto. 😃 (And yes, there is a link there, but blue lines don’t show up on my blog 😂)
3 Facts About Me:
- I have horrendous eyesight. Very nearsighted.
- My eyes used to be blue. (Wait did I say that in this post already?? 😕)
- And now they’re hazel, but one is browner and one is more green so even my eyes can’t agree on anything. 😂
- What was the best dream you’ve ever had?
- What is a memory that makes you feel calm and relaxed?
- What is something magical that happened to you?
- Do you believe that you are unique?
- Are you popular?
- Do you think that I’m awesome? 😜 Or, you know, because of the tag… mysterious? 😂
Ah… ha… ha… One?
I choose Q&A Answers + LAUNCH DAY!!!
Answers to Ariana’s Questions:
- Why did you start blogging? I originally started blogging because I wanted to make money with affiliate links to books, but that didn’t work. Around 10 months later, I managed to start Julia’s Creative Corner, to try and help writers, and talk about my own problems on my writing journey.
- How old are you? I am 14.
- What is your favorite series of books of all time, or two, or three? The Ranger’s Apprentice, Harry Potter, Keeper of the Lost Cities, The Unwanteds, Land of Stories, and the first Percy Jackson series. (Which I guess is more than even three, but still 😂)
- What is your favorite fruit? MANGO!
- Which season is your favorite? Fall 😃
- What is your favorite color? Blue.
I am going to skip out on talking about my story today, because this is ONE LONG POST. Congrats on making it this far. I just have one question for you.
Your Two Cents + My Blog
I have a question for you writers:
What are you struggling with right now?
What do you want to learn to do better? (Okay, maybe more than one question 😂)
What do you want tips on?
I have several ideas floating around in my head for new blog posts, but I decided to get your guys input! I’m here to help you with your writing. I want to post the stuff you want help with! 😃 If you could tell me in the comments below your answers to the questions, I promise to help you to the best of my abilities! 😄
Are you going to answer the questions?
What did you think about my answers to the tags?
AND APPRECIATE THAT I FOUND FOUR NOMINEES, PLEASE. THAT WAS HARD.
P.S. I am planning a post unlike anything I’ve ever done before for next week. It’ll be slightly ranty, and bloggers will be able to relate to it (I think), so I hope you’ll read it. 😉